8.21.2014

Max Maternity...





What I'm wearing...maxi dress: Old Navy Maternity, sandals: Tory Burch, bag: Steve Madden, watch: Michele, leaf necklace: Forever 21, Robin necklace: Stowe Street

Today I'm wearing another great maternity dress from Old Navy! When it comes to maternity dresses, Old Navy really gets it right! They all meet my three top requirements: stylish, comfortable and affordable! I'm loving the side tie detail on this maxi dress and how it helps to accentuate the bump. This dress is cool and comfortable for summer and can be dressed down with flats like I did here, or dressed up with a wedge for a night out with friends. Best of all, it's on sale!

-S

1 comment:

  1. You are looking amazing with navy maxi dress. This dress is cool and comfortable for summer. The price of the maxi is affordable too. I also love to wear this cloth

    ReplyDelete