8.05.2014

Crisp Whites...





What I'm wearing...dress: New York & Co., heels: Charlotte Russe (only available in white), bag: Coach (similar), watch: Anne Klein (similar), Rose necklace: c/o Stowe Street, Robin bracelet: c/o Stowe Street

Another day, another sundress! I added in plenty of gold and tan accessories to keep this dress from looking too washed out. I mixed in a few of my new delicate Stowe Street jewelry pieces from their Robin and Rose collections! If you haven't heard of this fabulous jewelry line yet, you will! I'm so excited to be collaborating with them! They feature a variety of high quality affordable pieces that can be mixed and matched into any wardrobe, and can be layered with other pieces. Take some time to check out their full collection of products online, and I promise, you wont be disappointed! 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment