8.13.2014

Flower Child...





What I'm wearing...dress: Forever 21 (old), sandals: Target, bag: c/o Charlotte Russe (similar), watch: Anne Klein(similar), cuff bracelet: Kohl's (similar), necklace: Stowe Street

This maxi actually isn't maternity but the empire waist and fuller skirt allow for extra belly room. I've been lucky this summer to be able to incorporate many pieces from my regular wardrobe into my maternity wear. This not only opens up more wardrobe possibilities, but it also puts an ease on my budget! With only three months left in my pregnancy, I'm trying more and more to work with what I already have in my closet. This has been fun because it's challenged me to be more creative and to revisit many pieces that have spent a long time in the back of my closet! This maxi dress hasn't made an appearance in years, but I was more than happy to take it out for a spin once again! 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment