4.15.2014

Some Skin in Spring...








What I'm wearing...shirt: So (Kohl's) (similar), lace shorts: Lauren Conrad (Kohl's), denim jacket: MUDD (Kohl's) (similar), heels: Heart Soul (similar), bag: Jessica Simpson, sunnies: Lauren Conrad (Kohl's) (similar), bracelets: Apt. 9 (Kohl's) (similar)

I'm sorry to say that I've been kind of MIA lately. The truth is, I was feeling a little under the weather last week and finding the energy to blog just wasn't going to happen. The good news is, I'm feeling much better and I'm back to my old self! The timing couldn't be better, just in time for our first dose of warm spring weather! With spring comes my first chance to show some skin! I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of shorts and it feels good to know that summer is almost here! For all of us here in the Northeast, it can't come fast enough!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment