4.03.2014

Bold Stripes...







What I'm wearing...Elle (Kohl's) (similar), heels: Heart Soul (DSW) (similar), necklace: Nordstrom, bag: Jessica Simpson (similar), watch: Anne Klein (similar)

What's the best way to make black and white stripes pop? With a pop of color of course! Anything goes, so pick your favorite accent color and run with it! I've been favoring this royal blue color lately, plus it gives me a chance to show off this amazing new necklace from Nordstrom, a surprise gift from my adorable husband! This versatile dress from Kohl's might look a little familiar. I bought the same dress in blue and recently wore it on the blog! Sometimes I just can't help myself! If a piece looks and fits just right, what's the harm in buying it in two colors? No guilty feelings here though, because this is the type of dress you can dress up or down and the price was right! 

-S

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress and love cobalt with black. Great look.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination. I know this is a fashion blog, but would you ever consider giving details on how you do your beautiful locks?

    ReplyDelete