4.07.2014

It's My One Year Blogiversary!






What I'm wearing...top: Lush (Nordstrom), skirt: Charlotte Russe, coat: Elle (Kohl's), heels: Forever 21, necklace: Charlotte Russe (similar)

That's right! It's Outfitted 411's one year anniversary!! It's hard to believe that it was one year ago today that I decided to take the plunge and start my own blog. I think it took a lot of courage to put myself out there for all to see, and as it turned out, most people seemed to really like what I've been doing! Over this last year I've learned a lot. I've become a self taught photographer and website expert, almost! I particularly love the last photo in today's post because it's a look into how all of this happens. Almost every outfit photo on this blog has been taken by myself with the help of my tripod. That's how the magic happens!  Most importantly, I now have a hobby that is all my own and that I truly find inspiring. I can't thank my friends and family enough for all of their love and support as I dove into this endeavor. Also I have to thank all of my followers, both on the blog and on all my social media, for following along, hitting "like" and leaving so many wonderful comments! Everyone's positive feedback is what keeps me going and keeps me inspired! Here's to many more years of fashion and fun to come! 

-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment