12.13.2013

Top Knots & Crop Tops...








What I'm wearing...midi skirt: Forever 21, cropped sweater: Forever 21, heels: Sam & Libby (Target), clutch: New York & Co. 

Yet another midi skirt! I'm certain that I would live in them if I could find an excuse to wear them everyday! The fit is so flattering and I feel so great when I'm wearing one! You know that one outfit that you feel great in and it makes you feel special or fancy every time you wear it?? That's how I've been feeling about midi skirts lately! 

I also took the plunge and purchased my first crop sweater! I've been thinking about trying out this trend for a while but was too scared to pull the trigger. This sweater was the perfect starter piece. It's slightly oversized and, with a high waisted midi skirt, doesn't show too much skin. If you want to try a more modest look, this sweater would also look great over a fun button down shirt. Now I can't wait to try out more styles! TGIF everyone!

-S 

No comments:

Post a Comment