12.02.2013

A Simple Layered Look...






What I'm wearing...striped tee: Forever 21, denim button down: So (Kohl's), cardigan: Apt. 9 (Kohl's), leggings: Joyce Leslie, boots: Forever 21, bag: Steve Madden, necklace: Forever 21, watch: Michael Kors

Yep! It's my first official shoot in front of my Christmas tree! It just looked so pretty, I couldn't resist! Happy Cyber Monday everyone! I hope you all are taking some time to cash in some great deals this year. It's just a simple layered look for me today while I curl up under a blanket and make an attempt to get all of my Christmas shopping done in one day...all online! Below are some of the sales I'll be taking advantage of today! Happy shopping!

Ann Taylor- 50% off your entire purchase (ends today) code: shop50

Asos- 30% off your entire purchase (today-Wednesday) code: Gimmemore

Forever 21- 50% off all boots and bags, 50% off all sale items, and free shipping no minimum 

Loft- 50% off everything (today & Tuesday) code: cyber50

Old Navy- 30% off your entire purchase (ends today) code: cyber

Gap & Banana Republic- 40% off your entire purchase (ends today) code: cyber


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment