12.30.2013

Best of 2013...




































It's fun to look back at the past year and see how far I've come. Above are some of my favorite looks from the past year. I started this blog back in April and I can honestly say that I'm very proud of it's progress! This blog started as a simple hobby for a stay at home mom and has now turned into a real passion of mine! I can't thank you all enough for following along and supporting me on this journey! I truly appreciate every comment and all the love! A special thank you to my husband for pushing me to follow my dream and to all my friends and family who are my biggest fans! Also, a special thank you to Charlotte Russe for all that you have done for me! I can only hope that, in some way, I inspired you this year...or at the very least, put a smile on your face! I'm looking forward to 2014 and all that's in store for me and for Outfitted411! 

With love, -S 

No comments:

Post a Comment