12.11.2013

Pretty Prints...






What I'm wearing...peplum top: Elle (Kohl's), midi skirt: Charlotte Russe, heels: Forever 21, necklace: Charlotte Russe, bag: c/o Charlotte Russe, watch: c/o Charlotte Russe

I fell in love with the pattern and colors in this Charlotte Russe midi skirt as soon as I laid eyes on it! The variety of colors make styling this skirt endless! I'm already thinking of multiple different ways I can wear it! I also have to add that I'm loving this midi skirt trend and I'm hoping that it sticks around for a while. The older I get, the more I find that the shorter mini skirts just aren't appropriate anymore. This midi length feels more age appropriate but still with a certain amount of sex appeal! Have you tried the midi skirt trend yet?!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment