4.10.2017

Gingham Style...





What I'm wearing...off the shoulder gingham top: Kohl's, distressed denim: Target (similar), strappy heels: Charlotte Russe, shoulder bag: Forever 21 (similar), gold watch: Anne Klein (similar), gold necklace: Stella & Dot, sunnies: Electric

The weather is getting warmer and the layers are finally starting to come off! I'm really loving this new off the shoulder top from Kohl's! I love the gingham pattern and the sweet little bows on the sleeves. My daughter has this week off from school and the weather is supposed to be so beautiful! Spring is definitely in full swing!

-S


1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous and glamarous in this attire. I especially like your high heels and your pendant. The pendant look different from your entire clothing.

    ReplyDelete