4.06.2017

Festival Ready...





What I'm wearing...off the shoulder top: shein.com, denim skirt: H&M, ankle strap heels: Charlotte Russe (similar), leopard print clutch: Forever 21 (similar), sunnies: Electric 

One trend I've been seeing everywhere this spring is statement sleeves! The bigger the volume the better, and these detailed bell sleeves on this off the shoulder top definitely don't disappoint! This is another top that I puchased from shein.com and I'm really pleased with the great quality at such a low price. Also, I would like to point out that this is my first open toed shoe of the season and I couldnt be more happy about it!! 

-S

1 comment:

  1. wonderful! You look beautiful in this dress. It is a perfect look for the summer season outings.The blue colour is my favourite so this combination is lovely. I also like your shoes and hand bag.

    ReplyDelete