4.19.2016

Paradise...






 
 



What I'm wearing...white strappy crop top: Forever 21, floral maxi skirt: Forever 21, off the shoulder ruffle dress: Forever 21 (similar), olive midi tank dress: Forever 21 (similar), white denim: Jennifer Lopez, tan cross body bag: Forever 21 (similar), tan strappy sandals: Charlotte Russe (similar), tortoise sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar)

Our family trip to Captiva Florida last week was amazing and I just wanted to share a few of the great pictures I took of the island, as well as a few of my outfits of course! If you were paying attention above or following along on Instagram, you probably noticed that I'm wearing the same bag and same pair of heels with every outfit. I now have to share my suitcase with one of the kiddos so space is limited! In this case, I just chose a matching neutral bag and heels that went with everything! I had such a fun time with my little family of four in one of the most beautiful places!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment