4.07.2016

Happy 3rd Anniversary Outfitted411!






What I'm wearing...open back midi dress: Lulu's (similar), blue heels: Charlotte Russe, necklace: Burlington (similar)

I'm so excited to announce that today is the three year anniversary of my very first blog post! This time of year gets me feeling very nostalgic, and I always scroll back to that very first post. It's safe to say, I've come a very long way! I just want to send out a big thank you to all of my supporters and followers, especially my family and friends, for always indulging this stay-at-home mom's little hobby! All of your likes and positive comments over the years have truly meant the world to me! I plan on continuing on with this journey, and I hope that you will all continue to come along for the ride!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment