7.17.2015

Textured Prints...






What I'm wearing...fit and flare dress: c/0 PinkBlush, blue ankle strap heels: Charlotte Russe (similar), blue statement necklace: Burlington Coat Factory (similar), sunnies: Lauren Conrad (similar)

I'm so excited to announce my new collaboration with an amazing company called PinkBlush! They are a small family run and operated company (which I love!), and they offer a wide range of really cute affordable clothes. They also have an amazing line of really cute maternity clothes that I wish I knew about a few months ago for sure! For all of my preggo mommies out there, definitely give Pink Blush Maternity a try! I'm in love with this textured fit and flare dress and with the way it moves! This fabulous company has quickly become one of my new favorites and it's sure to become one of yours too!

-S
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment