7.28.2015

70's Flare...





What I'm wearing...flared denim: Paris Blues (old) (similar) , off the shoulder top: Express (similar), nude ankle strap heels: Charlotte Russe (similar), white clutch: Forever 21 (similar), sunnies: Dior, bracelets: Apt. 9

Ok, what's that saying? What's old is new again! This 70's style flared denim is coming back around on trend again, but this isn't the first time we've seen it come back! The jeans that I'm wearing in this post are actually from when I was in college! (...and yes, they still fit, thank you!) Of course back then we called them "bell bottoms", but today the new term is "flares". Either way, the same styling tricks still apply. Pair this style denim with either a crop top or a tighter fitting top to balance out the volume of the flares. Go for an off the shoulder top like I did here for a full on 70's vibe!

-S

2 comments:

  1. I remember wearing the bell bottom jeans when I was 12 and absolutely loved them. I am so excited that they are back. You make these jeans look so elegant and the nude pumps are great! And like always, I absolutely love your hair. How do you get it so perfect?
    Marly
    www. GirlyLove.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and that top, amazing!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete