2.03.2015

Cropped Layers...







What I'm wearing...denim: Elle (similar), plaid button down: Eton (husband's), cropped sweater: Forever 21 (similar), booties: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's (similar), bag: Jessica Simpson, necklace: Burlington Coat Factory (similar), watch: Michele

So, have you ever raided your man's closet for something to borrow?! It's an idea that may have never occurred to you, but you might be surprised by what you find! I was looking for a long line button down shirt to layer under this cropped sweater and none of my button downs were long enough. So naturally, I turned to my husband's closet! He has more button down shirts than you can count and they come in every pattern you can imagine! This particular shirt is light weight and a slim fit, so after rolling up the sleeves a little, it was just the right length I was looking for! So what did my husband think about this look? He's still not sure...I think he's nervous that I'm going to start stealing all of his things!!

-S 

No comments:

Post a Comment