2.09.2015

Black Swan...







What I'm wearing...tulle skirt: Make Me Chic, lace crop top: Forever 21 (similar), black heels: Christian Louboutin, gold clutch: Lulu Townsend (similar) 

Today's post is the first of a week packed full of Valentine's Day outfit inspirations! How amazing is this dreamy black tulle skirt?!  This trend has been really popular lately and I really  love it, but I've always struggled with the idea of where I would wear it. Then it hit me, Valentine's Day! There's no better day of the year to look like a princess, especially if you are headed out for a fun night with your love! This skirt also comes in white, nude, and pink as well if you're looking for a lighter more airy look. A red lip and a red sole were all I needed to finish off this perfect all black Valentine's Day look! 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment