9.15.2014

High Heels, High Hopes...





What I'm wearing...moto jeggings: Mossimo, graphic tank: Target, faux leather jacket: Mossimo (similar), heels: Sam & Libby (similar), bag: Michael Kors 

I've really been drawn to fun graphic tops lately, I just can't get enough! Not only are they great layering pieces for fall, but they also make for great conversation starters. Whenever I'm putting an outfit together I try to include one piece that's slightly unexpected, and a graphic top is so much more interesting than a plain tee! This tank really spoke to me and I just couldn't resist. I never really feel dressed without a great pair of heels on! So whether it's a bright pop of color, an interesting texture, or a fun pattern, I always try to think outside the box!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment