9.08.2014

Go Giants...






What I'm wearing...maternity denim: c/o Destination Maternity, Giants tee: c/o Destination Maternity, boat shoes: Old Navy (similar), watch: Michele, bracelets: Kohl's (similar)

Labor Day has passed and fall is unofficially here, which can only mean one thing...it's football season! Tonight is the night my husband has been waiting for all summer, the Giant's first game of the season! I'm so excited to be collaborating with Destination Maternity today and I wanted to extend a big thank you to them for getting me fully outfitted for the game tonight! Their line of NFL maternity tee's will have you game ready in a snap! Their Secret Fit Belly Skinny Leg Maternity Jeans are by far the most comfortable pair of maternity denim I've ever put on! I cuffed my pair to give them a more relaxed look to go with my football tee. The belly panel is so thin and soft, you barely even know it's there! The best part, their denim is currently BOGO 50% off on select styles! Thank you again to Destination Maternity and Go Giants!!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment