3.20.2014

Light Weight Leather...





What I'm wearing...denim: Simply Vera Wang (Kohl's) (similar), blouse: Mossimo (Target), heels: Sam & Libby, faux leather jacket: Target, bag: Michael Kors, scarf: Nordstrom, sunnies: Lauren Conrad (similar) 

Photos by Elizabeth Grant Photography

Even though there's still a little snow left on the ground, it's not going to get in the way of celebrating the first day of spring! It was actually warm enough on this day to wear a light weight jacket. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to put all my heavy coats away for the season and take my light jackets out for a spin instead! This is yet another amazing look from my collaboration with the talented Elizabeth Grant Photography  ! Keep your eye out for more great looks to come!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment