3.25.2014

Artfully Distressed...






What I'm wearing...denim: Mossimo (similar), top: Simply Vera Wang (similar) , jacket: Olive & Oak (similar), bag: Rafe New York , heels: Christian Louboutin (similar), sunnies: Lauren Conrad (similar)

Photos by Elizabeth Grant Photography

Presenting the last look from my first collaboration with the amazing Elizabeth Grant Photography! I can't thank her enough for her wonderful photos and I'm so excited to work with her again in the future! Another light weight jacket makes it's way back into the rotation as this freezing cold weather finally starts to take a turn. Listen, I enjoy layering just as much as the next girl, but I'm really looking forward to being able to give all of my coats a nice long rest! The end is in sight ladies, hang in there! 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment