10.31.2013

Minnie My Way...





What I'm wearing...dress: Forever 21 (old), wedges: Charlotte Russe, necklace: Charming Charlie, watch: Movado, Minnie ears: straight from Disney World!

Ok, so maybe Halloween isn't my favorite holiday...I've always hated when a costume gets in the way of a cute outfit! I know it's supposed to be all in good fun, but how can you really feel cute dressed as a bloody zombie or a giant sumo wrestler?? In general, I try to avoid costume parties or dressing up all together, but if I must, I must. Maybe some of you think this is a bit of a cop out, but this is the best I could do without sacrificing too much fashion. I mean, take away the Minnie ears and you've got yourself a pretty cute little outfit! Either way, my almost three year old little girl totally approves! Happy Halloween everyone!!


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment