7.17.2013

Denim & Lace...





What I'm wearing...button down: So (Kohl's), lace skirt: H&M, heels: STEVEN by Steve Madden, bag: Coach, necklace: Forever 21, watch: Michael Kors, bow cuff bracelet, JewelMint

Try dressing down a lace skirt by pairing it with a more casual chambray button down. I love the mix of dressy and casual in this look! Don't be afraid to mix things up and try different combinations. I like to challenge myself to shop my closet and always pair each piece in different ways. It's the best way to keep things fresh and never boring. In fact, when I'm shopping, I never buy a piece unless I can think of three different ways to style it with other pieces in my closet. I find this to be a good rule of thumb and the best way to get the biggest bang for your buck!


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment