7.25.2013

All Thanks to Charlotte...







What I'm wearing...dress: Charlotte Russe, heels: Charlotte Russe, clutch: Charlotte Russe, necklace: Burlington, bracelet: Charlotte Russe, watch: Charlotte Russe, gold rings: Charlotte Russe

For those of you who don't know, I was recently lucky enough to have been a featured blogger on Charlotte Russe's Instagram page! That alone would have been such an honor for a small time blogger like myself, but my luck got even better! I was then contacted by Ryan from the Charlotte Russe headquarters asking if I wanted to collaborate! He sent me a lovely package full of amazing items and I'm wearing some of my favorite pieces in today's look! I can't thank Ryan and Charlotte Russe enough for this amazing opportunity and I highly recommend you click the links above to check out these amazing pieces for yourself!


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment