5.08.2015

Milly for Kohl's...






What I'm wearing...floral skirt: Milly for Kohl's, crop top: Forever 21 (similar), heels: DSW (similar), black clutch: Steve Madden (similar), watch: Michele (similar), sunnies: Prada

I finally got a chance to check out the Milly collection for Kohl's the other day, and I have to say, I was very impressed! Lets just say that this skirt isn't the only piece I purchased!  All of the patterns were gorgeous and the materials were all of really great quality. I love that there are so many colors in this skirt, which means that there are endless ways to style it! If you haven't checked out this collection yet, it's definitely worth a look!

-S

1 comment:

  1. Stacey adoring how this Milly skirt looks on you. I tried it on yesterday while shopping with my mom, and for sure it didn't work on me at all. Even my mom told me with her cute spanish accent, that I was looking like a hot mess hehehehe, I decided for one of her dresses instead. :)

    I hope you had a beautiful mother's day, and looking amazing as usual.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Visit my personal #FashionDiary and get inspired with my Daily Looks! www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete