4.07.2015

Outfitted411 Turns 2!








What I'm wearing...Burlington Coat Factory (similar), neon yellow pumps: DSW (similar), neon yellow statement necklace: Charlotte Russe (similar)

My blog turns 2 years old today! I can't believe it's been two years since my very first blog post. This blog started as a fun hobby for a stir crazy stay at home mom, but over the past two years it has turned into so much more. The outpouring of love and support from all of my followers and getting to know so many other bloggers along the way has really been so amazing and special to me! Starting this blog really forced me to explore my passion for fashion and to try new things. Looking back, it's easy to see just how far I've come. Thank you all for following along and sharing in this experience with me! So as my sense of style continues to evolve, I hope you all will come along for the ride!

 
 
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment