3.06.2015

DIY Distressed...







What I'm wearing...DIY distressed denim: Mudd, chambray shirt: So(Kohl's) (similar), mule heels: Charlotte Russe, black foldover clutch: Steve Madden (similar), watch: Michele


I decided I wanted to give these simple black jeans a new look so I broke out my DIY skills and started distressing! Hint: a serrated knife gives a much more "natural" look than a pair of scissors.  I didn't want to go too crazy, just a few rips here and there. I'm pretty pleased with the overall look! Plus my husband gave me two thumbs up, so that's always a win for me! What do you think, would you take a knife to your jeans to change up your look?!


-S
  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you have guts :)
    I'm always scared that I'll ruin my jeans...

    xxx

    Fashiondisaster
    www.fashiondisaster.be

    ReplyDelete