11.11.2014

Maternity Wrap Up...





What I'm wearing...leggings: Joyce Leslie, tank: Mossimo (Target), faux fur trim wrap: Nordstrom (similar), heels: Sam Edelman (similar), black clutch: Steve Madden (similar), necklace: Burlington Coat Factory (similar), sunnies: Prada

This was my last and final maternity look that I never got a chance to post before our little guy decided to make his early debut! This was taken just three days before I gave birth! It feels fitting to be wrapping up my maternity looks with this amazing faux fur trim wrap from Nordstrom. Wraps and capes like this are the perfect cold weather alternative for expecting mothers. They often come in one size fits all and there is always enough material to keep that baby bump nice and warm while still feeling stylish! I'll be taking a few more days off to rest up and enjoy our newest addition, but I'm really looking forward to transitioning back into my regular wardrobe! See you then!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment