10.08.2014

Mule Heels...





What I'm wearing...top: Mossimo (Target), leggings: H&M, mule heels: Kristen Cavallari only available in black), leopard clutch: Rafe New York (similar), watch: Michele 

I know it's been a while since I've published a new post and I wanted to apologize for being so MIA lately. The third trimester really hit me a lot harder than it did the first time around with my daughter. My guess is because this time I have an almost four year old to run around after all day long and gone are the days of the restful first pregnancy!  My goal is to get it back into gear and step it up for the last few weeks before this little boy arrives! 

On a fashion note, how amazing are these leopard print mule heels by Kristen Cavallari?! Mule heels are everywhere for fall and I've been searching far and wide for just the right pair! My search came to an end when I came across these leopard beauties! The mule heel is a classic shape that's both comfortable and easy to slip on, and will never go out of style!

-S 

No comments:

Post a Comment