5.21.2014

Three Becomes Four...

What I'm wearing...dress: Mossimo (Target) (similar)

What's been hiding under all those flowy tops and baggy sweaters over the past few weeks? The bump! My husband and I are very happy to announce that our family of three will soon become four in November! If you're a loyal reader and you've noticed that my posts have been less consistent lately, this is why. Between the exhaustion and sickness that come along with the first stages of pregnancy, I found it very difficult to get motivated. Now that I'm well into my second trimester, I'm finally starting to feel like myself again! I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you over the next few months, and to the challenge of styling this ever growing belly! I hope that you all continue to follow along and track my progress, but more importantly, I hope I can serve as some kind of inspiration to all you stylish expecting mommies out there! 

P.S. It's such a relief to finally let this little bump out of hiding!! 


-S 


No comments:

Post a Comment