2.27.2014

Blushing...






What I'm wearing...jeans: Elle (Kohl's), top: Apt. 9 (Kohl's), heels: Steven by Steve Madden (similar), necklace: Nordstrom, bag: Forever 21 (similar), watch: Michele 

Pale pinks are everywhere for spring! Kohl's has been running their "Wink Of Pink" campaign and this beautiful blush color, along with other shades of pink, can be found all throughout the store. The wonderful thing about pink is that it looks great on every skin color! The pale pink in this top and the pale blue of this denim pair well together. This light colored denim is the closest I've been able to get to a white pair of jeans! I just love the way white denim looks and I've tried on so many pairs, but I always feel like it doesn't look right on me! Maybe someday I'll build up the courage!  

-S 

No comments:

Post a Comment