5.29.2014

Peplum Baby...






What I'm wearing...peplum top: Elle (Kohl's) (similar), skirt: Charlotte Russe (similar), heels: Charlotte Russe (similar), clutch: Dana Buchman, statement necklace: Charlotte Russe (similar), watch: Michael Kors (similar), bow bracelet: Lia Sophia 

At 16 weeks pregnant today, I'm nowhere near transitioning into full blown maternity clothes yet. However, trying to find clothes that both fit and flatter at this point is starting to become challenging. Enter the peplum top! We've been using peplums to hide unsightly lumps and bumps for some time now, so why not apply the same principle to a baby bump! When paired with an elastic waist skirt like I did here, it makes for the perfect combination of comfortable and flattering. Although I might not be ready for it yet, I look forward to sharing some of my favorite maternity lines in the near future. The current designs and styles have come a long way from the frumpy frocks of the past, making it more possible for us stylish mommies to stay cute throughout our whole pregnancy! Stay tuned! 

-S 

No comments:

Post a Comment