5.15.2014

Denim & Linen...






What I'm wearing...linen skirt: Forever 21 (similar), stripe top: Forever 21 (similar), denim jacket: So (Kohl's) (similar), heels: Sam Edelman, bag: c/o Charlotte Russe (similar), gold watch: c/o Charlotte Russe (similar), gold bracelet: Kohl's

Get used to seeing this denim jacket because I'll basically be living in it all summer long! In fact, I think I need to invest in another one in a darker wash, just so that I can give this one a break! The denim jacket has been around for decades and goes with absolutely everything. It also serves as the perfect light layer for those chilly spring and summer nights.  If you don't currently have one in your wardrobe, I recommend finding one immediately! Whether it's cropped or classic, light washed or dark, the denim jacket is a must have! 

-S 


1 comment:

  1. Oh! its really a great offer. I think this post would be helpful for all. To promote the real estate business this post is much more effective. keep it up.
    Linen Jackets

    ReplyDelete