1.23.2014

Valentines Inspiration...







What I'm wearing...dress: H&M, faux leather blazer: Joyce Leslie (similar), heels: Steven by Steve Madden, bag: Rafe New York 

Do you have Valentines Day plans yet? If you do and you're like me, then you probably already started thinking about what you're going to wear! I sometimes feel obligated to wear the traditional red or pink on V-day so when I saw this adorable fit and flare dress at H&M, I had to scoop it up! It's a very sweet dress but I just had to edge it up a little. Adding this faux leather blazer and pops of leopard takes this dress from sweet to sexy, and who doesn't want to look sexy on Valentines Day?! I'm sure I'll come up with many more ideas between now and then, but it's never too soon to start planing your look! 

-S  

No comments:

Post a Comment