1.18.2014

All Wrapped Up...








What I'm wearing...wrap dress: Lapis (Marshalls), heels: Christian Louboutin, clutch: Forever 21, watch: Movado

I scored this amazing wrap dress at Marshall's years ago and it's become a staple in my wardrobe! I've worn it to showers, weddings, and even on vacation! The best thing about it is that you can wrap the dress in an endless amount of styles so that the dress looks different each time! Clearly I'll have to do another post sometime in the near future showing you all the different ways you can wrap it! I just love a versatile piece like this! Having one piece that can be worn so many different ways and to so many different events is one way to really get the biggest bang for your buck! Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment