4.18.2017

Ruffled Crop...





What I'm wearing...ruffled denim crop top: Shein.com , black high waisted denim: Forever 21, heels: Sam Edelman, black quilted bag: Michael Kors, necklace: Burlington, watch: Michele, silver spike bracelet: Stella & Dot, sunnies: Forever 21 

This is another one of those great tops that I ordered from shein.com! The quality and weight of this top is amazing and I love how fun and flirty it is! Because this top is cropped, I paired it with a pair of high rise skinny jeans so I wouldn't be showing too much skin. I added on some bold silver accessories to finish off the look! 

-S


1 comment:

  1. You surely have fashion sense, loved the outfit you are wearing. You look stunning in it, thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such fashion trendy posts

    ReplyDelete