11.08.2013

Perfect Combination...






What I'm wearing...jeans: Simply Vera Wang (Kohl's), blouse: Rock & Republic (Kohl's), blazer: H&M, OTK boots: Steve Madden, bag: Steve Madden, watch: Movado 

A classic blazer+ dark denim+ a simple OTK boot= the perfect combination! I'm a day late on this post! I found myself away from a computer all day yesterday with no cell service, which sometimes isn't always a bad thing! Sometimes it's nice to disconnect from the world, the challenge is making yourself ok with it. Part of me was so upset that I couldn't publish this post yesterday, but let's face it, it's not really that big of a deal! Take some time to disconnect every once and a while and enjoy the people around you! How do you plan on disconnecting this weekend? TGIF! 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment